ArtsNow works to offer tools, resources, and opportunities to ensure our colleagues and partners have access to information that will be helpful in their work. This page includes local, regional, and national reports that can assist you in telling your story as an organization or agency. We also share links to other resources provided by entities like Americans for the Arts.
This was built by, for, and with you! Please tell us if something isn’t working or if you have a resource to add!
Links for Arts Educators
The Cleveland Arts Education Consortium’s (CAEC) Ready To Go Online Arts Programs is now available! The updated 2020 booklet now includes online-virtual arts experiences and learning programs to assist with distance learning.
- Google Art Project – (Grades K-12) This interactive website provides students, educators and parents with access to more than 40,000 artworks from 250 museums from around the world.
- The Kennedy Center – (Grades K-12) This interactive arts website has articles, how-to lessons and activities, resource collections and media and interactives.
- Making Music Fun – (Grades K-12) This interactive music website provides sheet music, worksheets, lesson plans, an online music library, music theory arcade games and songs.
- National Gallery of Art – (Grades K-12) This interactive website provides teaching resources, videos, lessons, activities and student interactives.
- Virtual Museum Tours – (Grades K-12) Travel and Leisure has provided virtual tours of museums around the globe. Students will be able to experience artifact exhibits, watch videos and engage in exploration at a museum in a new and exciting way.
Akron’s Plan for Public Art
*NEW* Complete Guide to 2021 Artist Grants & Opportunities | Artwork Archive
Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, and Accessibility
Interesting Reports & Stats
“Community Ties: Understanding what attaches people to the place where they live” August, 2020 (Knight Foundation and Urban Institute)
Setting the Stage_External Report (an overview of the work that stemmed from the gathering of ArtsNow, Partners for Theatre, and the Akron Civic to discuss the changing theatre landscape in Summit County and to set the stage for work ahead)
How the United States Fund Arts (a comprehensive overview of the diverse network of public and private funders that directly and indirectly support the arts in the U.S.)