A R T S N O W
ArtsNow works to leverage the arts and culture in Summit County to support and strengthen the region’s economic and social vibrancy.
ArtsNow envisions a Summit County where our arts & culture assets are fully leveraged to support and strengthen the region’s economic and social vibrancy. The public’s demand for and participation in arts & culture is high, and artists and arts organizations deliver diverse, innovative and accessible offerings that make Summit County a highly creative community that is extremely attractive to artists, businesses and residents. Because of the sector’s strength, Summit County’s arts & culture enjoys strong and growing support from the public and private sectors.
ArtsNow strengthens Summit County by advancing its arts & culture assets and building connections between arts & culture and the broad community. ArtsNow:
- Provides residents of Summit County access to information about the diverse arts & culture offerings available in Summit County.
- Aggregates and analyzes data about arts & culture to drive sector improvement.
- Advocates for arts & culture across the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
- Convenes and connects makers and presenters to strengthen the sector’s impact and relevance.
- Builds and strengthens funding for arts & culture.
ArtsNow owns and operates SummitLive365.com, a website providing a comprehensive arts, culture, and entertainment calendar as well as a free portal for artists and creatives to showcase their talent.
Beginning July 1, 2018, five Summit County museums and attractions will open their doors at a substantially discounted admission price of $1 to $3 to any guest who presents their U.S. government-issued Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card upon arrival. Get more information here.