At ArtsNow, we love to share stories and voices from across Summit County. If you have an interest in sharing your work through a guest blog, please download and follow these guidelines.
You can download the guidelines here.
Thank you for your interest in guest blogging for ArtsNow!
ArtsNow is an Akron-based non-profit organization that is dedicated to strengthening a thriving arts and culture scene throughout Summit County. We are interested in connecting artists to resources and commissions and exposing all ages to experiences that enhance engagement to arts and culture. If you have something you would like to share with our readers that supports our mission, we would love to feature you as a guest blogger.
Successful and compelling blog posts are relevant, informative, inspiring, and well-written. They tell a story, educate the community, and/or outline an opinion about a topic within the world of arts and culture. Familiarize yourself with previously published ArtsNow blog posts here.
You may submit a blog to be reviewed and approved on any topic related to arts and culture in Summit County to Vanessa@ArtsNow.org. If your post relates to an upcoming event or project, aim to submit at least two weeks prior to the start date.
Please adhere to the guidelines below:
- Blog posts should range from 400-900 words and include a title.
- A minimum of one image sent as a .jpg, .gif, or png attachment is required with your submission. You must have permission to publish the image(s) on the ArtsNow website and social media.
- Please provide a short bio highlighting your relationship to the arts (150-200 words) along with your social media handle(s).
- Carefully proofread your writing before submitting.
- Be willing to share your blog post within your networks and don’t forget to tag us: @ArtsNow_Ohio (Twitter) and @SummitArtsNow (Facebook).
If you have any questions, contact Vanessa at Vanessa@ArtsNow.org.
We look forward to reading your blog!