A R T S N O W
ArtsNow is an innovative non-profit which connects arts, culture, and community. An outcome of the GAR and Knight Foundation funded Arts and Culture Landscape Study, ArtsNow seeks to connect, collaborate, and support the incredible creative sector in Summit County.
ArtsNow envisions a Summit County where our arts & culture assets are fully leveraged to support and strengthen the region’s economic and social vibrancy. The public’s demand for and participation in arts & culture is high, and artists and arts organizations deliver diverse, innovative and accessible offerings that make Summit County a highly creative community that is extremely attractive to artists, businesses and residents. Because of the sector’s strength, Summit County’s arts & culture enjoys strong and growing support from the public and private sectors.
ArtsNow strengthens Summit County by advancing its arts & culture assets and building connections between arts & culture and the broad community. ArtsNow:
- Provides residents of Summit County access to information about the diverse arts & culture offerings available in Summit County.
- Aggregates and analyzes data about arts & culture to drive sector improvement.
- Advocates for arts & culture across the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
- Convenes and connects makers and presenters to strengthen the sector’s impact and relevance.
- Builds and strengthens funding for arts & culture.
ArtsNow owns and operates SummitLive365.com, a website providing a comprehensive arts, culture, and entertainment calendar as well as a free portal for artists and creatives to showcase their talent.
Beginning July 1, 2018, five Summit County museums and attractions will open their doors at a substantially discounted admission price of $1 to $3 to any guest who presents their U.S. government-issued Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card upon arrival. Get more information here.